Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby Revenge

So, I love these boys so much but the last few days I have been completely miserable! Pain in my lower abdomen from the weight of the twins and stretching of the uterus is making every step I take excruciating! Moving very slowly and trying to rest as much as I can....

All 3 of us are running out of room already! I don't think I can stretch anymore or I may split in half. Baby A is really active and has been flipping and rolling around a lot. Baby B likes to kick and punch and to have his foot or arm or something in my right ribcage! SO PAINFUL! I try to push him down but its like he is stabbing me!! I'm considering poking him in the ribs as soon as he is born so he can know what it's been like! Baby revenge! :) haha just kidding! I love him too much already!!! 6-8 weeks to go!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment