Wednesday, September 7, 2011

7 month itch...ing my belly

28 weeks with twins
7 months along and feeling great! My belly is itching some and I am less than thrilled with the stretch marks that continue to plague my poor body. It looks like a cat attacked my stomach......praying these Freddie Kruger claw marks fade after delivery!

People say the craziest things when they find out I am having twins. Some are excited and ask lots of questions but some blurt out kinda rude things.....
TOP 5 NEGATIVE COMMENTS:
1. Twins?!? Hm, good luck with that......
2. Better you than me!!
3. I hope you have help.
4. You're never gonna sleep again!
5. GOOD LUCK.......I  wouldn't wish that on anyone.

People also ask a lot of questions! I try not to get annoyed because it is sweet that they are so interested but after you answer these questions about 50 times a day, it makes me think about wearing a sign around my neck with the answers! :)
TOP 5 CONSISTENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Are they identical?
2. Do twins run in your family? Neither side?
3. Were you on fertility drugs?
4. Were you surprised?
5. Are you going to have help?

As uncomfortable as sleeping and moving around is getting, I am feeling kinda sad that this pregnancy is nearing a close (anywhere from 8-10 weeks left). It really is special to be able to tell people you are having twins! Just the look on their faces is priceless (good or bad) and I know the shock factor won't be there if we have only one later on. All babies are a blessing but it really does feel like a double blessing, for which we are so thankful!!!
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment