Saturday, October 15, 2011

Showered with Love


I will have had 6 showers of some form or another before these babies come! I feel so blessed to have people in my life that will go above and beyond love and friendship.
Shower #1- Greenbrier Elementary Faculty and Staff threw one in the library in May
Shower #2- My stepmom threw one with my aunts and family in Atlanta in August
Shower #3- Great friends (Kim and Lori) threw a shower for friends and family in September
Shower #4- Seth's aunts threw a family shower in September
Shower #5- Great friends (Nicole and Anjelica) hosted a church shower in September
Shower #6- A "proxy" money tree shower from my family in West Virginia (over skype) in October

Each shower was special in its own way and I am thrilled and thankful for each one! Thanks to these showers, we were able to cover our "doubled needs" and get many things necessary for the twins. I wish I had pictures from all of the showers but I have most from the 2nd and 3rd showers. If I can get my hands on all of the pictures, I would love to create an album of baby showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment